Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jon's Summer StagFest 2007


Hello there dudes who know Jon,
If you do not know Jon, please disregard this Post.

I am posting you regarding Jonny H’s Stag Weekend!

I am Keef, his brother; I shall be arranging this with the help of Mr Bob Compton and several ex-KGB agents.
Be nice to Boris and Ivan, otherwise you might turn into radioactive man.

It will probably be 8th/9th/10th of June 2007
I will try to keep the Fee will be kept to a maximum of £250 for flights, accommodation + an activity and a nightclub entry.
Plus your spending money of course!

We have a number of destinations we are looking at in Europe.

I need to get an idea of numbers so I can get some quotes.
So if you are up for it, add yourself to my list and get back to me. #

1. STAG – Jon Horwood
2. BM – Keith Horwood
3. Bob Compton
4. YOU

Please reply ASAP so this can get sorted.
Please spread the word at football as its unlikely I will be there this week but I am sure someone will read this before then. I just need to get an idea of numbers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keef, Count me in (Kenny G). I'll try to make use of my hotel bed this time round!

Unknown said...

Added to the list Ken, expect a phone call soon with more informations

Unknown said...

You got an email address?